interested in employment at OUR
phoenix ARIZONA adoption agency?
JOIN THE BUILDING ARIZONA FAMILIES TEAM!
If helping to change the lives of families and children is your dream, our Phoenix Arizona adoption agency may be just the place for you to work! Please see the employment opportunities below. Also, stay connected on our Facebook page for future opportunities.
FULL TIME - SOCIAL WORKER CASE AIDE
Building Arizona Families is an accredited, licensed Phoenix Arizona adoption agency. We are growing! We are looking for an Adoption Social Worker Case Aid. MUST have a bachelors degree in social work or related field. Candidate must have own car and a clear driving record. Adoption social work experience preferred, but not required. Please reply with resume.
Specified responsibilities for the Adoption Social Worker Case Aide include:
1. Assisting Case Managers with their clients (birth mothers).
2. Transporting birth mothers to and from doctors’ appointments.
3. Assisting to ensure birth mothers are utilizing all state services as needed (including but not limited to: AHCCCS, WIC, Food Stamps, Magellan). If birth mothers are not on these services, then assisting them with qualifying for these state aids.
4. Scheduling and transporting birth mothers to counseling services.
5. Coordinating with all related services when needed.
6. Assisting with birth mother’s housing.
7. Birth Mother Intakes.
8. Birth Mother stabilization.
9. Paying birth mother bills.
10. Assisting at the hospital when needed.
11. Communicating with the Adoptive Families Case Managers and working in conjunction with the Adoptive Families Case Managers to ensure a positive experience for both the birth families and adoptive families.
12. Recruiting new birth mothers.
13. Collaborating with and educating hospitals, doctor’s offices, prisons, etc. in the effort to promote adoption.
14. Community outreach.
15. Case manage clients as needed.
16. Perform Intakes.
17. Assist with case file management.
18. Handling intake review questions needed by legal counsel.
19. Handle all emails by legal counsel and their staff regarding questions on cases
FULL TIME - SOCIAL WORKER CASE MANAGER
For the past 16 years, our Phoenix-based non-profit adoption agency is STEADILY GROWING, which means, we are always looking to add several high caliber, forward-thinking Case Managers to our winning team! If you are looking for full-time employment with a company rooted in family values, that strongly believes in a work/life balance while empowering its employees through a culture of flexibility and self-management, then you are just the person we are looking for!
The position carries with it the following benefits:
- A competitive starting salary
- Paid training
- Paid health benefits (including part of your actual premium)
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Mileage reimbursement
Qualified candidates must possess the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work (or related field) with at least 2 years of experience.
- A clean MVR
- A Level-1 fingerprint clearance card (or the ability to obtain one)
- A strong work ethic
- A passion for excellence
Several of the basic job duties to include:
- Maintain telephonic contact with birth mothers along with assisting in/with crises situations.
- Attending/assisting with labor and delivery with birth mothers.
- Conducting/reviewing birth mother intakes.
- Scheduling and coordinating client-related transportation to pregnancy-related appointments.
- Educating and counseling birth parents.
- Coordinating with birth parents to develop a post adoption communication plan.
- Attend/support the labor and delivery process.
- Provide intensive, compassionate, caring case management.
- Coordinate with Case Assistants to ensure the best in individualized care.
- Work with the agency’s legal team on the execution of legal documents.