Suggested Books And Adoption Education
- Adopting in America by Randall B. Hicks
- Adoption as a Ministry, Adoption as a Blessing by Michelle Gardner
- The Adoption Resource Book by Lois Gilman
- Adopt Without Debt: Creative Ways to Cover the Cost of Adoption by Julie Gumm
- Parenting Your Adopted Child by Andrew Adesman, M.D. with Christine Adamec
- Raising Adopted Children by Lois Ruskai Melina
- The Strength of Mercy by Jan Beazely
- Talking with Young Children About Adoption by Mary Watkins & Susan Fisher
- There Are Babies to Adopt by Christine Adamec
- Twenty Things Adopted Kids Wish Their Adoptive Parents Knew by Sherrie Elridge
- Why I Chose You by Gregory E. Lang
- Dear Birthmother by Kathleen Silber & Phylis Speedlin
Attachment In Adoption
- Attaching in Adoption by Deborah D. Gray
- Building the Bonds of Attachment by Daniel A. Hughes
- When Love is Not Enough by Nancy L. Thomas
- The Chinese Adoption Handbook by John H. Maclean
- The Lost Daughters of China by Karin Evans
- Wanting a Daughter, Needing a Son by Kay Ann Johnson
- Cross Cultural Adoption by Amy Coughlin & Caryn Abramowitz
- How to Adopt Internationally by Jean Nelson Erichsen & Heino R. Erichsen
- Our Chosen Child by Judith Levy
Older Child Adoption
- Our Own: Adopting & Parenting the Older Child by Trish Maskew
- After the Dream Comes True by Michelle Gardner
- The Post-Adoption Blues by Karen J. Foli, Ph.D. & John R. Thompson, M.D.
- The Russian Adoption Handbook by John H. Maclean
- The Russian Word for Snow by Janis Cooke Newman
- Adopting the Hurt Child by Gregory C. Keck, Ph.D. & Regina M. Kupecky, L.S.W.
- Parenting the Hurt Child by Gregory C. Keck, Ph.D. & Regina M. Kupecky, L.S.W.
Stay connected for more informative adoption education and updates for prospective adoptive families.
Connect with us on Facebook!