WELCOME TO BUILDING ARIZONA FAMILIES’ DOMESTIC/NEWBORN ADOPTION PROGRAM!
Newborn adoption or infant adoption is such a precious way to grow your forever family! Newborn adoption in the United States is also know as domestic adoption. At Building Arizona Families, our goal and mission for the Domestic/Newborn Program is to help place as many children as possible in forever families. Information about the newborn adoption program is below.
- Birth parents are actively involved in the process of selecting an adoptive family.
- Profiles of adoptive parents are presented to the birth parents, generally based upon specific requests made by the birth parents.
- Infant adoption of all racial/ethnic backgrounds are available through the Domestic Newborn Adoption Program.
- In domestic adoption, adoptive parents may specify the race/ethnicity, and health of the child they hope to adopt, but those who are able to be more flexible in preferences are likely to be matched quicker.
- The waiting period for an infant adoption match through Building Arizona Families Domestic Adoption Program is not predictable because families are matched according to birth parents’ preferences.
ARIZONA & UNITED STATES
Parents need to have a completed home study by a licensed adoption agency or social worker prior to being put on the waiting list for infant adoption.
Building Arizona Families is a licensed private non-profit adoption agency. We offer newborn adoption with Arizona based services, as well as for countless families around the United States interested in infant adoption. . Building Arizona Families reserves the right to determine that it may not provide services.
In the event of an interruption in the domestic adoption prior to placement due to a decision on the part of Birth Mother/Father, no fees paid will be refunded.