interested in Arizona
adoption agency jobs?
JOIN THE BUILDING ARIZONA FAMILIES TEAM!
If you are interested in an Arizona adoption agency job so you can help change the lives of families and children? If so, our Phoenix Arizona adoption agency may be just the place for you to work! Please see the employment opportunities below. Also, stay connected on our Facebook page for future opportunities.
PHOENIX ARIZONA ADOPTION AGENCY- FULL TIME - SOCIAL WORKER CASE AIDE
For the past 17 years, our Phoenix-based non-profit adoption agency is STEADILY GROWING, which means, we are always looking to add several high caliber, forward-thinking Social Workers to our winning team! If you are looking for full-time employment with a company rooted in family values, that strongly believes in a work/life balance while empowering its employees through a culture of flexibility and self-management, then you are just the person we are looking for!
The Full-Time (only) Position carries with it the following benefits:
- A competitive starting salary
- Paid training
- Paid health benefits (including part of your actual premium)
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Mileage reimbursement
- Sign on bonus
Qualified candidates must possess the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work (or related Human Services field.)
- A clean MVR
- A Level-1 fingerprint clearance card (or the ability to obtain one)
- A strong work ethic
- A passion for excellence
Several of the basic Arizona adoption agency job duties include:
- Telephonic contact with birth mothers along with assisting in/with crises situations.
- Conducting/reviewing birth mother intakes.
- Scheduling and coordinating client-related transportation to pregnancy-related appointments.
- Educating and counseling birth parents on the adoption process.
- Coordinating with birth parents to develop a post adoption communication plan.
- Provide intensive, compassionate, caring case management.
- Coordinate with Case Managers to ensure the best in individualized care.
- Work with the agency’s legal team on the execution of legal documents.
Job Type: Full-time/Part-Time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
Benefits (Full-Time Employment only):
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Life Insurance
Schedule For Full-Time
- 8-hour shifts
Schedule for Part-Time
- Saturdays/Sundays – 8-hour shifts
- Signing bonus
All clients and employees are required to wear PPE.
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible