WELCOME TO BUILDING ARIZONA FAMILIES DOMESTIC/NEWBORN ADOPTION PROGRAM!
Newborn adoption or domestic infant adoption is such a precious way to grow your forever family! Newborn adoption in the United States is also known as domestic adoption. At Building Arizona Families, our goal and mission for the Domestic/Newborn Program is to help place as many children as possible in forever families. If you want to adopt a baby and would like information about the newborn adoption program continue reading below.
I Want to Adopt A Baby, What’s Next?
- Birth parents are actively involved in the process of selecting an adoptive family.
- Profiles of adoptive parents are presented to the birth parents, generally based upon specific requests made by the birth parents.
- Infant adoption of all racial/ethnic backgrounds is available through the Domestic Newborn Adoption Program.
- In domestic adoption, adoptive parents may specify the race/ethnicity, and health of the child they hope to adopt, but those who are able to be more flexible in preferences are likely to be matched quicker.
- The waiting period for a domestic infant adoption match through Building Arizona Families Domestic Adoption Program is not predictable because families are matched according to birth parents’ preferences.
If you are interested in our program and want to adopt a baby, you can reach out directly to the Domestic/Newborn Adoptions Program Manager.
Call or e-mail Becky Merryman:
DOMESTIC INFANT ADOPTION
ARIZONA & UNITED STATES
Parents who want to adopt a baby need to have a completed home study by a licensed adoption agency or social worker prior to being put on the waiting list for domestic infant adoption.
Building Arizona Families is a licensed private non-profit adoption agency. We offer newborn adoption with Arizona-based services, as well as for countless families around the United States interested in infant adoption. Building Arizona Families reserves the right to determine that it may not provide services.
*All fees are non-refundable, including but not limited to: Home Study, Birth Parent Counseling Fee, Medical Expenses, Attorneys Fees, and the Agency Fee.
In the event of an interruption in the domestic adoption prior to placement due to a decision on the part of the Birth Mother/Father, no fees paid will be refunded.